Lease Record Administrative Assistant - Casper, Wyoming
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position is responsible for:
- This position relieves officials of clerical work and administrative and business detail by performing the duties described below.
- Position will assist with analyzing, interpreting, maintaining ownership and organization of Oil and Gas leases, Contracts and Minerals.
- Maintains Land and Geologic file systems, prepares and distributes daily reports.
- Read and interpret documents such as maps, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Familiar with the Public Land Survey System and understands ownership including descent and distribution.
- Must have good data entry skills; strong attention to details and ability to produce accurate work within regular deadlines.
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of related experience, prefer Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience and Cartography/GIS knowledge/experience; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Fluent in the English language; skilled in oral and written communications; must have good proofreading skills.
- Position requires pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Family Health Insurance Plan
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Cafeteria Plan
We offer stable employment and competitive wages, 100 % funded profit sharing plan, 401(k) employer match, vacation, life insurance, family health plan, and incentives.
How to Apply
1 - Complete the application, and any other forms of your choosing below:
As of March 24, 2014, due to changes in federal law, True companies are required to invite job applicants and employees to self-identify their status as a member of certain protected groups. Applicants are invited to complete the self-identify forms along with the application for employment. Current employees may voluntarily and confidentially self-identify as members of certain ethnic groups, veterans or individuals with disabilities utilizing the forms within human resources link on the True companies employee page.
There are no benefits or penalties for choosing or declining to self-identify. Self-identifying is voluntary, confidential, and entirely self-reported. No one will follow up to verify if you are a veteran, have a disability, etc.
To request assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact Human Resources at Humanresources@truecos.com or (307) 237-9301.
For information on how to self-Identify, to request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, and for answers to your questions please contact Human Resources at Humanresources@truecos.com or (307) 237-9301.
2 - Submit your cover letter, resume, and forms from above to the Human Resources Department:
Human Resources Department
P.O. Drawer 2360
Casper, WY 82602-2360
Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, Sex/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.